Wednesday, May 4, 2011

He Aint Got Nuthin' To Do With It!!!

If I see one more post on Facebook or online about how Obama had nothing to do with Bin Laden's death I will probably throw a chair through my window! I can't believe how anti-Obama one would have to be to post something like that!

Here's a Facebook post that is making the rounds (I pulled this directly off a friends page;)

"Let's be clear on this: OBAMA DID NOT kill Bin Laden. An American soldier, who Obama just a few weeks ago was debating on whether or not to PAY, did. Obama just happened to be the one in office when OUR soldiers finally found OBL and took him out. This is NOT an Obama victory, but an AMERICAN victory!! REPOST IF YOU AGREE!!"

These people say they don't want to play politics!  They say this an American thing not a political thing! They say Obama just happened to be the one in office.  They say Obama was debating about paying the troops (just an FYI, you might want to fact check that one folks!)



So... I hate to tell everyone when you post something like that you are indeed playing politics and making a very big statement about how you view our President!

I'm not saying he pulled the trigger. I'm not saying he engaged in hand to hand combat, but...Obama did have a little something to do with this.  He is the Commander in Chief! You don't have to take my word for it, this little document called the U.S. Constitution backs my theory up. When it comes to the United States Military Obama is ultimately in charge, he's the boss, the head prick, a numero uno. I think it's pretty easy to understand. All credible news agencies are reporting that it was Obama who made the final decision on when, where, and how this deal was to ultimately go down. Like it or not that's a fact!

Can someone help me recollect back to the "weapons of mass destruction" debacle, when they pulled Sadam Hussein out of the rat hole, was there an immediate race to Facebook for everyone to proclaim, "George W. didn't do it, he was just in the right place at the right time.. It was the military and only the military that deserve any credit?"

Anyway.. bottom line for me... Charlton Heston is my president!!


If you agree with me share this on your Facebook page!

Jeran

No comments:

Post a Comment