Monday, May 9, 2011

They're on to us!



Damn it! How in the hell did the Republicans sneak a mole into our meeting? Well, they nailed it! That's exactly what we are all doing, pretending 2010 didn't happen, and just hoping things turn out a little better in 2012. My fingers are crossed so I guess I'll just sit back and see what happens...

How did they get so smart? This is just like their public website that shows how Republicans are different from Democrats. I sure wish I had access to their crystal ball and amazing insight!

OK...Enough sarcasm for today. I know this is a big time red state and I know many of my Facebook friends, blog reading friends and friends is general are Republican, so I want to know what makes you align with the Republican party? Do you see yourselves as Tea Party Republicans or more of the Ronald Regan/Alan Simpson type Republicans? I would bet my last two cents that a big time Tea Party Republican wrote the 2010 Party Platform, please click on the link and view it... it says ALL Republicans think marriage should be between one man and one woman; and Wyoming shouldn't recognize same sex marriages performed in other jurisdictions.  Please read the entire document and let me know if they hit the nail on the head with this platform??

Oh, and be sure to check out the first part where the Declaration of Independence is cited, something about all men being created equal, blah blah...but apparently that only applies if you're a Christian who believes in, "a just and merciful God that is the creator of the universe." Other wise you can pretty much go to hell, cause they don't want you!

If your reading this blog because your my Facebook friend, you and I probably already agree on social issues, but I want to know about your other views, views that make you see yourself as a Republican. How do you think the U.S. should be handling the deficit crisis? Do you agree with Cynthia Lummis that we need to cut Medicare and give the wealthy a tax break? If you do, please explain why this makes sense to you, because I don't understand it unless your one of the multi-millionaires that would personally benefit from such a plan.

Do you think Cynthia Lummis is doing a good job of representing Wyoming in Washington? Does it concern you that she didn't even win in her own home county (These are the people that know her best!) the first time she ran for the U.S. House?

My Republican friends please help me understand, I don't think your party is doing a good job of labeling who you are and what you represent???

Jeran

No comments:

Post a Comment