Friday, May 13, 2011

Breakin up is hard to do!

After seven months of dating, Landon and I have decided to call it quits.

I'm a big believer in opposites attract... but.....we are so different!  The long term dynamics just aren't there! Our long term goals, turns out, have become a deal breaker.

Landon, I will miss you so much! I hope you find someone that will make you very happy; and I hope you find someone that wants all the same things in life that you want. I know that special someone is out there waiting for you! I want you to know that you will always have a special place in my heart, and I will think back on the time we spent together with much joy and warmth.

I've always loved the innocence you've had about you. You're smile was what first attracted me to you, and that laugh will always make my heart melt.  I think we could all learn something from the way you look at life and how the simplest things are often the best things. Whether it is walking into a beautiful hotel room, looking at a full moon with awe, gazing at pretty packages under the Christmas tree, eating food that delighted your taste buds, or going through model homes in Denver, I loved looking at the delight in your eyes.  You’ve shown me how much beauty the world has to offer if only we open our eyes and participate.

So it's funny, you probably wont read this since you stopped reading my blog because it wasn't about you every day, but I wanted you to know what was in my heart.

To everyone else.... I will get back to politics shortly, but I just needed to pour my heart into this blog today. Landon was my first “serious” boyfriend after coming out. I've learned so much from this relationship and hopefully I can take what I've learned and become a better person.


 
Jeran

No comments:

Post a Comment