Friday, May 20, 2011

Governator is a fraud!

I didn't want to do it! I didn't want to pick on Arnold but I can't let his inexcusable behavior slide. The Governator has, for the most part, been a good friend of the LGTB community as he has spoken out on marriage equality numerous times; but what a piece of work! In light of everything that has happened I don't think he should be commenting on anyone's marriage ever again!!

Maria... soon to be ex-wife


His mistress..
Really??


I feel sorry for the kids. His son changed his last name on his twitter account from Schwarzenegger to Shriver. Divorce is so hard under "normal" circumstances.  I can't imagine playing out a divorce in front of the paparazzi.

What a charade! What a con man! The two women were pregnant at the same time and living under the same roof? How did he keep this hidden from everyone for so long? Residents of California should be furious! How could some one in the public spotlight live such an incredible lie!  I've seen polls that many Californians considered him the worst governor of all time before these shenanigans.  These new revelations should seal the deal!


Yeah!  Thumbs up buddy! You're a friggin' winner!

What a week for high profile Republicans. The Donald isn't running, Newt's in hot water with the GOP, and Arnold turns out to be a slut.  Oh my!

Jeran

2 comments:

  1. Newt's always been a whore, we've never claimed Arnold, and Donald... well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. when you say we've never claimed Arnold I'm assuming your talking about Republicans.. I seem to remember him delivering the keynote speech at the 2004 Republican National Convention... What do you mean "we've never claimed Arnold?"

    ReplyDelete