Friday, July 15, 2011

The Times They Are a-Changin

I have read this story about 17 times! Every time I read it I find myself smiling uncontrollably and giggling out loud!

I don't think anyone can deny that momentum is swinging towards marriage equality after New York said yes! Can you imagine this headline 10 years ago? Can you someday picture a similar story running in Wyoming newspapers? Judges signing up to work on Sunday? Unprecedented and hopefully a sign of what's to come in other states shortly!

 A few months back a Gallup  poll showed that a majority of Americans were now in support of marriage equality. I would like to see the same results taken now, especially after New York State received all of this wonderful publicity. Do you think we would see an even greater uptick in what most Americans think about making marriage non-discriminatory?

Please weigh in and share your thoughts. I'm pumped!!

Jeran

No comments:

Post a Comment