Friday, February 16, 2018

Thoughts and prayers.. blah, blah, blah

I think I'm asking myself the same question millions of other Americans are asking themselves, when is enough, enough?  Another day, another mass shooting! Another day we see more of our sons and daughters, husbands and wives, nieces and nephews, cousins, grand kids, and friends killed by gun violence!  When is this going to end?

The answer seems painfully obvious to me.. NEVER!  I can't believe the stupid shit I see on social media after we've had another blood bath on American soil! Seriously?? 

You don't think this is a gun problem?  You think this is a faith problem?  You think this is an immigration problem?  You love your 2nd amendment more than your kids and grand kids? You think banning AR-15's, bump stocks, and high capacity magazine clips sets a dangerous precedent?  Well I have no more use for you!

If you can't see that other first world countries have solved this problem with ease and acknowledge that we have a serious problem, and change needs to happen; then you have no credibility with me as an intelligent human being!

The NRA is the problem!  No one should own an assault riffle!  Guns do indeed kill people, 10's of thousands of Americans every year! We are the only first world country with this problem!  The answer is simple! We need gun control now!!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment