Friday, May 11, 2012

Britstol Palin's expertise on morality.

Just when I think I've about seen it all, Bristol Palin comes out in her blog and criticizes Obama for having a conversation with his daughters about same sex couples???

Are you serious? Of all people to give moral advice about what's right and wrong... Wow... just Wow!

When people like Bristol Palin and Rush Limbaugh (Rush has been married four times btw) talk about the war on marriage, I have to call them out on their incredible hypocrisy!

Do they really think we're stupid? Are these the best faces the bigots can put forward?





Jeran

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeran. I am also from Wyoming, and a progressive. I support gay rights in Wyoming, and everywhere else and applaud your courage and efforts. Thought you might like to read the post I wrote about another gay man from Wyoming, my brother. It is getting better, slowly.

    http://alotoflayers.blogspot.com/2011/12/story-that-needs-to-be-told-again-today.html

    ReplyDelete