Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The brilliance of the Tea Party!

Two years ago America elected a slew of Tea Party candidates and sent them to Washington D.C.  I'm wondering how happy we are with that decision now?

I think you would be hard pressed to find more than a handful of people who are truly happy with either of the major parties in D.C right now. I don't care if you're Republican or Democrat; Washington is struggling to find common ground with most American's!

However, the Tea Party seems to be going strong! Or at least the people that belong to this movement seem to be more dedicated than ever before. We had a Tea Party rally in Cheyenne yesterday, and a few of us decided to protest the event.

Here's a new Tea Party law in Florida requiring people who apply for welfare to get a drug test. Turns out the Tea Party's assumptions that everyone who apply's for welfare is either on drugs or is an incompetent loser might not actually be the case!


These Tea Party crazies are making up statistics that we can't accept as fact just because they say it happens to be so!

Today I was called a moron, and an idiot,  I was also told that I needed to get some more education. (I happen to agree with that one,) and one guy actually drove by our group and pretended like he was shooting us.... Anyway, to all my Tea Party friends, why don't you get a little more education as well! Before you just accept the "facts" from any idiot that happens to have a pedestal, a microphone and little money...   --------------------->

you should do a little investigative research for yourself. Find out what's true and what's B.S. before you go calling people like me an idiot!

I can't for the life of me figure out why we're considering taking away my grandparents social security and medicare because our Tea Party politicians wont consider raising taxes on millionaires and billionaires?

But hey, I'm not a Washington D.C. politician!  Thank God those difficult decisions are left up to the people who have "brains!"



Jeran

No comments:

Post a Comment