Friday, September 2, 2011

Dumb ass of the week award!

One of the things that amazed me at Denver Pride this year was how many churches had set up booths, and really tried to let all the attendees know how much they supported equality within the LGTB community. This is a wonderful trend and I would suspect it will only get bigger and stronger as attitudes continue to evolve.

However, many churches still have a long ways to go! Listen to the rantings of this baptist minister, (if you can stand to) I am shocked that someone like this could actually call himself a Christian. This is pastor Steve Anderson from the Faithful Word Baptist Church in Arizona. This guy is scary!


You know, its bad enough when people go around spreading hate; but I really get hot and bothered when they do it in the name of the Jesus, Allah, or any religion for that matter!


At any rate Pastor Steve Anderson earns my award for dumb ass of the week.

Jeran

No comments:

Post a Comment